This is the first and most comprehensive course in the field of oncology acupuncture.
This innovative international certification program includes state of the art eLearning courses from leading professionals and face to face teaching.
will open doors for its graduates to get acceptance and take part in clinics and hospitals who integrate acupuncture treatment in their patient care.
will give you the skills and abilities to treat cancer patients, reduce suffering and promote healing.
You will learn about the ample amount of evidence based research which shows the benefit of oncology acupuncture in cancer care.
This certification program is a collaboration of worldwide experts in the field of TCM Oncology.
The online course is accredited for the MA/Phd program given by the Nan Jing University of Chinese medicine.
Hospitals across the world are looking for TCM Oncology practitioners
to become part of their oncology treatment staff
Oncology acupuncture is a special field which offers the acupuncturist distinct tools to help both patients with cancer and patients who have had cancer in the past. Almost any acupuncturist is dealing in their practice with patients affected by cancer.
The program offers the knowledge and practical and tools for the treatment of cancer patients.
Additionally it provides insight and understanding of the diagnosis and western medical treatment in different aspects of oncology.
There is a great need to practitioners who have the skills in this field and graduates will immediately benefit from and be able to practically implement their knowledge.
To provide the western and Chinese medical background, while evaluating current research, and providing practical tools for acupuncture treatment in cancer care.
The course is made up of
15 hours of eLearning modules
15 hours of face to face programming, (03 & 04 October 2020- Antwerpen - Belgium)
+ 20 hours of home study = +/- 50 Hours Study Load
TCM Oncoloy syllabus
In this course track you will learn the western medicine point of view on cancer, how various types of cancer are being treated, including cutting edge treatment options offered to patients by doctors, and how TCM practice can become an integral part of the treatment process. This track consists of 8 professional courses and an extra course related to TCM from a cultural point of view. Altogether you get more than 10 hours of video with world class experts in the field of TCM oncology.
Online Program (E-learning)
- Western Medicine - Cancer: An Introduction to Western Medical Understandings, Classifications and Diagnosis - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
- Western Medicine - Common Treatment Options in Cancer - 01:30 hrs (eLr)
- Research - Outstanding Proof of TCM in Cancer Care - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
- Research - Latest Research in TCM Oncology - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
- Research - Lecture series - oncology acupuncture research - 1:30 hrs (eLr)
- Safety - Warning Signs of Cancer, East and West - 00:30 hrs (eLr)
- Safety - Precaution/contraindication in Oncology Acupuncture -01:00 (eLr)
- Ethics - Communication with Cancer Patients - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
- Nutrition - Targeting the Hallmarks of Cancer with Nutrition - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
- Herbal medicine - TCM Botanical Formula LCS 101: Research and Use in Cancer Care - 00:30 hrs (eLr)
- Chinese Medicine - Treatment of Radiation Side Effects - 01:30 hrs (eLr)
- Chinese Medicine - Treatment of Nausea in Cancer Patients - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
- Chinese Medicine - Treatment of Constipation in Cancer Patients - 00:30 hrs (eLr)
- Chinese Medicine - Treatment of Diarrhea in Cancer Patients - 01:00 hrs (eLr)
Download the Elearning program
Face to Face program (03 & 04 October 2020 - Antwerpen)
- Chinese Medicine - Analyzing cancer patterns evaluating pre existing condition - 2:00 hrs
- Chinese Medicine - Treating Side Effects of Chemotherapy - 4:30 hrs
- Chinese Medicine - Treatment of the Immune System -1:30 hrs
- Chinese Medicine - Cases Study -1:30
- Chinese Medicine - Special Needle Techniques - 0:30
- Western Medicine - Cancer: Revision, Diagnosis and Treatment of Different Types of Cancer - 3:00 hrs
- Research - Understanding Research and Oncology Acupuncture Research - 1:00 hrs
- Safety - 1:00 hr
Click on "Inschrijven - Registration"
ICZO will send you an invoice to pay 750 €
After the payment, you will access to the online course "E-learning".
You study on your our "tempo', speed
After the E-learning, you should follow the Face To Face course in Antwerpen, Belgium on 03 & 04 October 2020
You will receive your International Certification on Oncology Acupuncture