Hypnoacupuncture combines Acupuncture and medical hypnosis, a method that has also been known for thousands of years.
This fascinating connection potentiates the effect of both methods, which are very effective in themselves! And in times like these, hypnoacupuncture is a relaxing therapy that slows down and regenerates.
Who wouldn't want to quit smoking, regain their ideal weight or be relieved of pain, anxiety or stress? And how could an expectant mother prepare well for the imminent birth of her child?
Medical hypnosis specifically induces a changed state of consciousness, which each of us experiences naturally every day anyway, for example when reading, driving, or watching TV. This opens up access to the subconscious to influence it positively. In this state, some acupuncture points become particularly active and the focus on these points increases the depth of the trance.
Hypnoacupuncture is therefore a very effective and side-effect-free method in both prevention and therapy.
In this course, you will focus on the essentials and you will practice and practise and practise........ so that you can apply hypnoacupuncture to your patients during your sessions.
- Definition of hypnosis, trance, conscious, subconscious
- History of hypnosis
- The father of hypnosis Milton Erickson
- Trance language and signs, negation, open wording(formulation)
- Indications and contraindications for medical hypnosis
- Rapport, Pacing and Leading, Utilization
- Induction of a trance-Induction techniques
- Seedings vs. Suggestions
- Introduction in the Hypnoacupuncture
- Planning and execution of a Hypnoacupuncture session
- Special indications like quit smoking, regaining the ideal weight, pain relief, anxiety, stress and others
- Practical exercise and training
- Final examination to get the "Diploma for Hypnoacupuncture"