Cosmetic acupuncture advantages:
Safer than cosmetic surgeries, Botox and injections
Significantly cheaper compared to other methods
The work is done throughout the body to create beauty from the inside out
Based on a specific diagnosis and personalized to each patient.
Treatment is varied and including unique techniques like acupuncture, herbs, diet, massage, exercise and more.
The course is structured very orderly and allows participants to understand the diagnosis, while providing effective treatment to the root of the problem with its accompanying symptoms.
Introduction to Cosmetic acupuncture
- What is cosmetic acupuncture?
- How cosmetic acupuncture works?
- How many treatments are required?
- When should you start?
- Are there any side effects?
Part 1- philosophy, physiology and anatomy
Chinese philosophy and theory and facial appearance
- Beauty and esthetics in Chinese medicine
- Body substances (Qi, blood, body fluids) and cosmetic aspects
- Influence of Climate and seasons on the appearance
- Meridians that cross the face
- Internal organs
- Anatomy of the face
- Skull structure
- Facial muscles
- Facial nerves
- Lymph nodes
- Skin structure
Part 2 – diagnosing and treating common cosmetic problems
Western / Chinese approach, Syndromes- Diagnosis and treatment
- General etiologies
- Hair and scalp disorders
- Alopecia aerate
- Face and eyelid prolapse
- Baggy eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Cellulite and stretch marks
Part 3 - Therapeutic tools and treatment techniques
- preparing before needling
- caution with needling
- Herbs for internal use
- Derma Roller
- Electro Acupuncture
- Shiatsu and Massage
Building and practicing full treatment process